ACTICIDE02 RTU EN 14476 is both a disinfectant and a detergent.
It is an excellent cleaner for fats, proteins and glucoses.
Complies with standard EN 14476 (including viruses of the corona virus family)
Bactericide, fungicide, virucide, ACTICIDE02 RTU EN 14476 is also virucidal.
It is particularly effective on the family of corona viruses, of which covid-19 is a part.
ACTICIDE02 RTU EN 14476 has approvals for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces including those that may be in contact with foodstuffs. It is classified as biocide TP2 and TP4.
ACTICIDE02 RTU EN 14476 helps eliminate bad odors by destroying the bacteria that generate them.
Versatile, ACTICIDE02 RTU EN 14476 ensures the hygiene of surfaces and the sanitation of premises in many areas:
- In the food industry: Restaurants, Collective kitchens, Large surface area laboratories, etc.
- In communities: Workshops, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, nurseries, nursing homes, administrative premises, sanitary facilities, changing rooms, showers, sports premises, swimming pools, etc.
- Other sectors of activity: Banks, Hotels, Industry, social premises, Supermarkets, toilets, changing rooms, showers ...
In fact, all public / private places where people circulate
must be disinfected: for the protection of your employees and your customers!
- Spray abundantly.
- Leave to act for the time necessary to obtain the desired disinfection effect (see table).
- Rub if necessary.
- In the case of a surface in contact with foodstuffs, rinse thoroughly with clear water and allow to dry.
- In other cases, remove the most important with absorbent paper then wipe with a clean damp cloth (or sponge) and allow to dry.
Precautions for use:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use by date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Use biocides safely. Before use, read the label and product information.
More than 90% biodegradable.
Phosphate free - CHLORINE free - Anti-mold.
- Sending by 5 liter container, maximum 3 5 liter containers per order.
- For any additional information or larger quantities, please contact our secretariat at:
+33 (0)1 30 15 78 98
Biocidal effect at 20 °
Download the safety data sheet here