TOTALSEPTYL WIPES, hydroalcoholic disinfectant without rinsing hands, surfaces and materials.
Impregnated with a hydroalcoholic solution without danger for most surfaces (stainless steel, plastics, paints, resins ...) and for the skin, TOTALSEPTYL is a biocidal product intended for human hygiene and the disinfection without rinsing of surfaces and equipment in contact with food or not:
• TP1: biocidal product intended for human hygiene (according to Biocide Regulation 528/2012 EU).
• TP2: disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals.
• TP4: disinfectants for surfaces in contact with food and feed.
Liquid intended for use without dilution, TOTALSEPTYL complies with the decree of 8/09/99 relating to the cleaning of surfaces that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
Active on a broad antimicrobial spectrum, TOTALSEPTYL is bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal
and fungicide. It is active on H1N1, enveloped viruses (including the Coronavirus family) and complies with the standards:
- Bactericide EN 13727 on Pseudomonas aeruginosa / Staphylococus aureus / Enterococcus hirae / Escherichia coli (contact time 1 minute)
- Bactericide EN 13697 on Pseudomonas aeruginosa / Staphylococus aureus / Enterococcus hirae / Escherichia coli (contact time 5 minutes)
- Bactericide EN 16615 on Pseudomonas aeruginosa / Staphylococus aureus / Enterococcus hirae / Escherichia coli (contact time 5 minutes)
- Virucide EN 14476 on murine adenovirus / norovirus / enveloped viruses (including the coronavirus family), rotavirus (contact time 30 seconds)
- Yeasticide EN 13624 on Candida albicans (contact time 30 seconds)
- Yeasticide EN 13697 on Candida albicans (contact time 5 minutes)
- Yeasticide EN 16615 on Candida albicans (contact time 5 minutes)
- EN 13697 fungicide on Aspergillus brasiliensis (contact time 15 minutes)
Ready-to-use wipes on clean surfaces:
• Detach a wipe and start wiping the surface to be disinfected.
• Pay particular attention to corners and surfaces that are difficult to access.
• Does not require rinsing even for use in the food industry.
Wipe on hands:
• Detach a wipe and rub your hands for at least 30 seconds then let dry.
• Hand drying is very fast.
Precautions for use:
Keep out of the reach of children.
Expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Use biocides safely.
Before use, read the label and the product information.
Appearance: clear liquid.
• Color: colorless.
• Density: 0.87 ± 0.08 (20 ° C).
• COD-value: 1500mg O2 / g.
- Box of 100 wipes
Dowload here the SDS