LIQUID STABILIZER - NEUTRALIZES THE CORROSION PROCESS - PENETRATES AND TRANSFORMS RUST - EFFECTIVE UP TO 260 ° C
STOP RUST converter and rust stabilizer (iron oxide) for metal is a rust stabilizing liquid.
The hydroxides and oxides of iron are converted into an organometallic film, neutralizing the corrosion process.
STOP RUST converter and rust stabilizer for metal reacts on the support to form a chemical stabilizing and inhibiting corrosion barrier. It penetrates through rust and transforms it into an insoluble black complex. Can be applied on a wet surface.
Triple action on rust:
- Penetrates through all the stratified layers of rust,
- Transforms rust,
- Stabilizes and binds the laminated layers together by transformation.
- Remove the non-adherent rust plates,
- Degrease and brush the surface to be treated beforehand,
- Apply the product abundantly with a brush or spray,
- Leave to act for at least 12 hours,
- Rinse and dry the surface.
The surface is protected and can be painted if desired.
Average yield: 20m2 / kg
Drying: between 15 and 80 minutes
250 ml can