DPHOS 101 rust remover and phosphating removes from the surfaces to be painted all traces of rust which could develop under the paint and alter its behavior over time (blistering, blistering ...) thanks to its phosphating action.
DPHOS 101 rust remover and phosphating prevents any new oxidation considerably improving the behavior of the paint and strengthening its physico-chemical grip.
DPHOS 101 rust remover and phosphate remover can also be used to rust remover metal surfaces even if you don't plan to paint them.
- Equip yourself with gloves and protective glasses!
- Apply abundantly DPHOS 101 rust remover and phosphating with a brush or by soaking (the product is ready to use, it should not be diluted)
- Leave to act for at least 2 hours (for soaking and if the oxidation is very thick, the part can remain overnight in the solution)
- let it dry
- Repeat the operation if traces of oxidation persist or in the absence of traces of phosphating (white salts on the surface)
- Rinse with clear water and dry immediately with a cloth or "blower".
- Apply a coating (oil, wax, paint, soak tan ...) without waiting
1 liter can