The cold gun bluing "BLACK METAL ARMAESTRIA" allows a tan (or burnishing) on the steel of hunting, shooting or collection weapons, as well as on any carbon steel part.
Protects metal parts from oxidation and corrosions.
Well used, can give a deep enough black to your weapon.
Once the weapon is perfectly defatted and dry:
- Apply in thin layer (with cotton wick or brush "fine hair") directly on the barrel and on the metal parts to tan.
- Let the first application dry for 1 to 2 hours and lightly card with a very fine steel wool type 0000, fine surface oxidation (white, yellow to gray color ..).
- Renew the operation until you obtain the desired shade, leaving between 30 and 45 minutes each new layer of Armaestria Black Metal . Do not degrease between each layer
- In the 4th passage, your room must be perfectly black.
- Finish the tan by generously applying the "Finish Weapon", lubricant and protector to the faith,
to fix the tan. Imperative for a good tanning performance in time!
This product is not effective on stainless steels or other exotic alloys.
Black Metal is a product recently put on the market, but the "recipe" of manufacture is old, thus tested with success!
- It is imperative to carry out before each tanning a perfect degreasing of the weapon
- It is also advisable to "get your hands dirty" with the product before tackling the part you want to treat.
For that, it is enough to make tests on secondary or various parts so as not to "panic" during the application.
250 ml bootle.
Dangerous - Respect precautions
H302 + H332 Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H350i May cause cancer by inhalation (by inhalation).
H360D May damage the unborn child.
H373 May cause damage to organs through repeated exposure or exposure
prolonged (by inhalation).
H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Download here the SDS