The cold gun bluing:
Professional gun bluing, now available to the general public. For all weapons and pieces of steel.
Protects metal parts from oxidation and corrosions.
Ensures the maintenance of the weapon in new condition.
Once the weapon is degreased and dry:
- Apply in thin layer (with cotton wick or brush "fine hair") directly on the barrel and on the metal parts to bluing.
- Let the first application dry for 1 to 2 hours and lightly card with a very fine steel wool type 0000, fine surface oxidation (yellow to gray color ..).
- Repeat the operation until you obtain the desired shade, leaving between 30 and 45 minutes each new layer of Black Cannon. Do not degrease between each layer
- In the 4th passage, your room must be perfectly black.
- Finish the gun bluing by generously applying the "Nourishing Gun Weapon Pro", lubricant and protector to faith,
to fix the gun bluing. Imperative for a long lasting in time!
It is imperative to carry out before each tanning a perfect degreasing of the weapon and always to test on another part (secondary part or other piece of steel ...) before attacking the object concerned.