Removes all traces of oxidation from ferrous metal surfaces
• DESOXY ARMENET dissolves ferrous and ferric oxides which it transforms into soluble and stable salts.
• DESOXY ARMENET forms a protective anticorrosion layer whose resistance over time is several weeks.
• DESOXY ARMENET can be used either in direct application with a brush, or in immersion.
DESOXY can be used neat or diluted 33% to 66%.
The choice of concentration depends on the extent of the oxidation and the volume of the part to be treated.
• Put on gloves and glasses.
• Make the chosen dilution (CAUTION: always pour DESOXY into the water and not the other way around).
• Apply the product to the surface with a brush or by dipping.
• Leave to act for at least two hours (when soaking we advise you to leave it on for 4 to 6 hours).
At the end of the action time, your part should be covered with a layer of phosphate (white salts deposited on the surface) and all your corrosion points should be gone or blackened.
• Brush or card the blackened points / areas with 0000 steel wool.
• Reapply the product to the surface in the same way as the first time.
• Leave to act for one hour.
• Rinse the surface with plenty of clean water (lukewarm if possible).
• Wipe the surface with a clean cloth and allow the part to finish air-drying or air-drying.
• Repeat the operation if traces of corrosion persist
(no risk for the surface, DESOXY does not attack healthy surfaces).
• Once the part is completely dry, apply a coat of FINISH or ARMELUB.
Dangerous, respect precautions
Download the SDS here